Monday, May 16, 2005


I can't believe i do this. I must be crazy. I'm going to be broken by the end of it but i don't really care because in a sick kind of way I love it. I even didn't really mind the high winds, rain and hail we got yesterday. It was somthing else. It looked like something out of a Japanese anime. It was amazing I was amazed. That is until I nearly got struck by lightning. All I could see was flash all i could hear was what sounded like a gun shot and you know when you put your tongue on a battery...well I felt that kind of electrical surge all through my body. I was with another girl and she felt the same thing. We dropped our shit (including our lighting rod shovels) and just bloted across the block. It was terrifying I was terrified.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I Miss My Sister, and I Hate Trees For Stealing Her!!

8:52 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home