Friday, May 06, 2005

Dirty


I'm in prince george once again after only 2 days planting. They went pretty well although my stomach turned when i saw my first clearcut of the year. Once again it feels like I never left which always freaks me out quite a bit. It kind of feels like the whole year kind of shifted positions in time so that all the planting seasons are back to back. I don't know how to explain it. The rookie party was last night and the company owner bought us two kegs for the festivities. The rookie party is just an excuse to get wasted and pick on all the new planters. It was great fun save for the fact that I woke up this morning feeling like I'd been drinking Bifteck pitchers all night...so pretty much feeling like a bag full of assholes. Ok I HAVE to leave...Phil Collins playing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home