Wednesday, April 20, 2005

When the Rain comes

I have my plane ticket. May 3rd. Depending on how much money I am making, I might come back a little earlier this year. I'm thinking at maybe at the end of June beginning of July. I'll be homeless though and so it might not make sense in the long run. Anyway...we'll see, someone within 6 degrees is bound to have a room that i could rent. Or I could just set my tent up on the mountain...what's another few weeks sleeping on the ground.
It's raining today and I am savouring the fact that I don't have to go outside and stand in it for 10 hours if i don't feel like it...which i don't.


On a different note, I've been having panic attacks about babies. I'm not sure why. Well...I am actually but i don't want to get into it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home