Monday, April 18, 2005

be-headed

I set two alarms. I turned two fucking alarms off in my goddamn sleep. Now because of fucking autopilot I get a big fucking ZERO on my project which is now only a reminder of how much sunshine, sleep and sanity i've in fact wasted on it. It would have been that anyway but the fucking awesome grade i would have gotten on it would have made it seem like it was less of a waste of everything that you could possible waste (including 20$ in photocopies) I could be more mad at myself if i wasn't livid with the fucking teacher who's "0 if handed in after class" policy is like the Guillotine of teaching practices. You loose 10% every hour until the last hour where you loose the next 80%. Chop! ok wait...now i am more mad at myself. Idiot.

Ha! this blog is tuning into a showcase of all the supid things that i do. I'm hopeless. Awesome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home