Sunday, April 03, 2005

Woo Hoo (tenanny)!!!


Carolyn Mark's Hootenanny was in town at the Divan Orange and it was just as spectacular as I'd imagined. It was kind of like a high class bluegrass night. It was great but really weird seeing Oh Susanna get up, do three songs, then get off the stage...if Matt Large(singer and guitar in Notre Dame de Grass) wasn't up after her i may just have started a riot! It was the best show I've seen in a while hands down. I was thrilled. It really reminded me that I have been neglecting Bluegrass night as the only thing I've seen at Barfly in the last 5 months has been thursday Jazz. Sooooo regardless of whether or not this last weekend was the most debaucherous of my entire life (which it was) I went on Sunday and (miracle of miracles) sang some harmony. Now i seem to be housing a citrus fruit sized swollen gland on one side of my throat...!I can't wait till the bars are non-smoking because apparently will power isn't working for me these days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home